Autor Subiect: Suzuki electric vehicles are being tested  (Citit de 16338 ori)

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline musicall

• Mesaje postate: 488
  • Gen: Bărbat
  • Dioxidul de carbon e principalul gaz cu efect high
Suzuki electric vehicles are being tested
« : 05.Nov.2018, 10:16:23 a.m. »
Proto-type electric vehicles are being tested on road in India! Planning to introduce electric vehicles by 2020, Maruti Suzuki will keep running tests nationwide.

"We will start road-runnning tests using a fleet of 50 EV prototype vehicles in India from next month in order to develop safe and easy-to-use EV for Indian customers," says Osamu Suzuki, Chairman of Suzuki Motor Corporation.

"Maruti Suzuki is committed to bring Electric Vehicle in 2020. The testing in multiple terrains and climatic conditions will help us get valuable insights from real life driving conditions. With these tests, we are confident that our Electric Vehicle will be well accepted by our valued customers," says Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India.
  • SX4 S-CROSS 1.4Boosterjet AllGrip
1. Ma uit dupa Suzuki... 2. Astept un Suzuki... 3. Conduc (si) un Suzuki.

The following users thanked this post: Soimu

Offline Fujitsu

Re: Suzuki electric vehicles are being tested
« Răspuns #2 : 05.Oct.2019, 08:45:23 p.m. »
Unfortunately, the electric prototype is based on the model WagonR. Not a very successful one in Romania ...
The range will be only 130 km, far behind competitors.
  • my ex: SX4 S-Cross 1.4 AT, actual: ID 4

Offline rexkrokiDAU

« Răspuns #3 : 05.Oct.2019, 08:59:00 p.m. »
Things are changing... the collaboration with Toyota as an example... :)

Offline dthem

« Răspuns #4 : 08.Feb.2022, 02:06:47 p.m. »
First of all, welcome to the English corner when people are supposed to write in... English.

Secondly, I would be happy with the autonomy of the Tesla Model 3 Standard range (491 km WLTP). If I would have extra cash I would go for the Long Range (602 km WLTP). Of course, substract 100 km from the WLTP autonomy in order to see the winter/high speed autonomy.
  • Vitara 1.4 BoosterJet AT Passion 2019

The following users thanked this post: gabineg

Offline Fujitsu

« Răspuns #5 : 09.Feb.2022, 11:18:32 a.m. »
Anti drowsiness systems will be mandated and introduced anyway to new cars wheter you like it or not. The alternative is to drive a car prior to 2020)

Anti drowsiness systems are mainly based on variability in driving pattern, which may falsely signal tiredness. I have this system and it happened many times to give false positive warning.

More mandatory systems mean more expensive entry level cars. Is it good or bad?

• my ex: SX4 S-Cross 1.4 AT, actual: ID 4

Offline petre74

« Răspuns #6 : 09.Feb.2022, 12:00:11 p.m. »
Anti drowsiness systems are mainly based on variability in driving pattern, which may falsely signal tiredness. I have this system and it happened many times to give false positive warning.

More mandatory systems mean more expensive entry level cars. Is it good or bad?

They'll probably get cheaper and better once everybody needs to install them and are produced in bigger volumes, just like seatbelts, airbags, ABS and other systems that have reduced road fatalities. This is a bigger market than the professional transport market for digital tachographs where one player has 70% market share and also the worst devices.

How much one can drive an electric car si also artificially limited by range if you need to charge every N km. Electric cars are so expensive mainly due to unrealistic range demands from consumers. Market players strive to offer as much range as possible to differentiate themselves from the competition and in turn treat their offerings as luxury vehicles[1]. That's why the news that the new Suzuki electric ptototype tested in India has "only" 130 km of range is not necessarily bad. It could be a competitior for Dacia Spring which has basically sold out if you look at the market figures for 2021[2].

1. https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3vny5/glorified-electric-golf-carts-for-all
2. https://insideevs.com/news/564131/dacia-spring-sales-2021/
« Ultima Modificare: 09.Feb.2022, 12:19:32 p.m. de petre74 »
  • SX-4 S-Cross 1.4 allgrip